BIRDING BOAT TRIPS
What a lot of people do not know is that Uganda is the birding paradise of Africa. According to birders all over the world, the bird watching here is phenomenal with around 225 species sighted in the area. The difficulty is getting close enough to the birds to observe them. This hindrance changes with a boat. Birds do not feel threatened by a boat, so you can get close to them. Our boat is specially suited for bird watchers. It sails between the Jinja dam and Bujagali dam, along tree-lined river banks, into beautiful coves and inlets, and between picturesque islands. All photos above were taken during our boat trips. Even if birds are not your passion, this trip is a must. The Nile is the longest and one of the most famous rivers in the world, and a cruise to experience this natural wonder.
Cost is $40 per person for 1 and a half hours.
- Early rise cruise, midday or afternoon cruises.
- From one and a half hours in length
- The boat can accommodate up to eight guests.
- Fishing is also possible and fishing rods can be rented for 10$.
- Families are welcome, and a pizza party on board is all part of the fun!
- Custom trips can be tailored to your needs by arrangement